Brought to you by the wanderings of my mind c:
I am a Multimedia arts graduate who is interested in video, photography and illustration.
★ What do I post? ★
Mostly, nonsense things I gather from my irl friends and other people on the net :]
I am a BIG FAN of 2NE1 and BIGBANG as well as the artists from the same entertainment company, YG Entertainment.
★ VISIT MY Deviantart ACCOUNT ★
I once… the thing I feared most was to become a hypocrite. I still fear it but I fear being “ordinary” or “mediocre” much more.
Tagged by thegirlwithabluehat
Why do you have a Tumblr?
- Because I made the “mistake” of joining. Lol. I saw friends using it and it started from that. Is there anything 6 years ago you used to strongly believe in or stand up to? What made you change?
- I used to debate against Same sex relationships back in HS when the topic came up in Religion class. Looking back, I think it was because I didn’t understand it. Only people I saw, who were together, were straight married couples and they seemed fine together. That was how I grew up. At that time the term “gay” for me meant a man that has decided he liked acting like a woman and dressing like one better. I didn’t realize that it was a sexual orientation. After leaving a sheltered life to enter college, I met and became friends with people who are gay, lesbian, bisexuals, straight, bi-curious, etc. Their orientation was never a problem. It never became an issue in our friendship. Some friends even took time to help me understand and I’d like to think I kept an open mind then. With a bit of reflecting and digesting info, I started to understand there are different people in the world but that was okay. They are happy as they are as I am happy as I am. Why judge them? In the end, all I needed to be was respectful to whoever I met.
Have you ever doubted yourself that you might have any mental illness?
- Not exactly but because my mom gave birth to me in her 40s and because my older brother had Autism (not a illness but a disorder, in my understanding there is a difference)… I was monitored on some occasions in case I showed signs of developing Autism as well. Have you ever confessed to someone you like? How did it go?
- Hmm… Is it still a confession if you had never told your crush you liked him but when you stopped liking him you tell him casually that “I don’t like you anymore” and walk away as if it were just a statement about the weather? (This happened back in elementary.) Band/Singer that you actually like but no one knows? Like a guilty pleasure! - I usually like sharing the music I like. So nope, people usually know who I like to listen to :))
To the taggeed people who I know IRL, are we awkward together? How do say so?
- You have listened to our conversations right? To followers who I don’t know IRL, what about my blog that makes you stay? :)) (thanks btw)
- Hullo, her followers. What would be your ideal life in the future?
- Time for myself and family without the fear of financial problems. What do you do in times of depression? Either stop it before it grabs hold of me or drown in it for a few hours, cry, pray, and get myself together.
Nothing comes to mind at the moment. When did you realize that the reality of how hard life is? It’s like there is this one moment when you realized it changed everything esp your innocence.
-“Why are you such a teacher’s pet?” What keeps you happy?
- Challenges and being happy for the sake of being happy.